- Is God an actual person like you and me? Or is God more like a force? OR, is God more like a collection of all of us, perhaps of all existence?
- The Jesus who lived on earth over 2,000 years ago: is this same Jesus actually alive today?
- Is the Holy Spirit a person? Should it be toward the Holy Spirit that I concentrate my thoughts, energy, and devotion?
- To whom or what (or what member of the Trinity) am I praying when I pray to God?
- What's the deal with the Bible? How much can we rely on it to be holy and authoritative?
- Is Hell, a place of unending conscious torment, a real place?
- Will we have individual consciousness after death? That is, will I be conscious as "Kevin"?
How do you answer these questions? I'd love to hear your thoughts. Feel free to share in the comments or send me an email!